- Leadership opportunities, from committee chairs to the Board of Directors!
- Professional development and training, both in-house and through the Association of Junior Leagues International!
- Social events to promote friendships and professional networking, including family events, girl’s nights out, and couples events!
Who can join?
- All women who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
How can I learn more about recruitment?
- Recruitment events can be found on the Events feed on the main page of our website.
- Check out our Facebook page to get the most up-to-date about our recruitment events and activities.
- Contact our JLHR Recruitment Chair, Happy Witt, at Recruitment@jlhamptonroads.org.
- Note: These events offer you the opportunity to meet and socialize with current active JLHR members and learn more about the League. You do not need to attend in order to submit an application.
This sounds amazing! How do I apply?
- Click here to apply for membership in the 2018-2019 League Year!
- Please submit completed application prior to the deadline of September 16, 2018.
- Membership dues must be paid no later than September 26, 2018. Dues are $120 for the 2018-2019 year.
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Click to view the 2018-2019 New Member Overview.